- Blessed is the marriage that both the husband and the wife have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and walks in Him always, for few will be its conflicts.
- Blessed is the marriage that the partners love each other dearly more than any other person under the sun, for its conflicts will be solved in the spirit of love.
- Blessed is the marriage that its partners do not allow any of their parents, brothers, sisters and relatives to interfere with their welfare, for it will stand firm in times of conflict.
- Blessed is the marriage whose spouses know how, when, what and where to communicate with each other for its wrangles will never grow hotter.
- Blessed is the marriage whose lovers do not have any hidden secrets from each other, for it is built on honesty, transparency and in times of conflicts, it will survive.
- Blessed is the marriage whose spouses are sexually faithful to each other at all times, for it will experience genuine intimacy and oneness which solves over 60% of marriage quarrels.
- Blessed is the marriage in which both the husband and the wife worship together at home and in church, for in times of conflicts, God’s grace helps it.
- Blessed is the marriage whose partners get time to be together, to share, relax, reflect and enjoy each other, for it will grow from strength to strength.
- Blessed is the marriage where the husband and the wife forgive each other, knowing that all people are imperfect, for it will be built on understanding, mutual agreement and conflicts will not overwhelm it.
- Blessed is the marriage that the spouses do and plan their domestic things together, consulting, advising, warning and offering suggestions to each other, for it will stand firm even in troublesome circumstances.
Also Read: Understanding courtship in 21st century
I’d rather argue with you than kiss someone else.
A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
Love may be blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
The greatest marriages are built on teamwork. A mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration, and a never-ending portion of love and grace.
A long-lasting marriage is built by two people who believe in and live by the solemn promise they made.
If you’re not happy with where you are and what you’ve got, you won’t be happy with where you go or what you get. Happiness is a choice for today.
A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.
Marriage doesn’t make you happy, you make your marriage happy.
“Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate.
The bonds of matrimony are like any other bonds – they mature slowly.
One advantage of marriage is that, when you fall out of love with him or he falls out of love with you, it keeps you together until you fall in again.